No connectors, some one help

apexi5
10+ year member

import racer
I might have a problem. You know where you hook your wire up to your sub. I think it's called voice coils? But anyways I ony have one side. The other looks like it was there but the nut has been taken off, and the hookups are gone. WTF. Can I buy another? Is this bad? what should i do

I might have a problem. You know where you hook your wire up to your sub. I think it's called voice coils? But anyways I ony have one side. The other looks like it was there but the nut has been taken off, and the hookups are gone. WTF. Can I buy another? Is this bad? what should i do
I think you mean is connection terminals. Try and just solder the wires on.

Uhh no I dont think thats the problem. I think what happend is the basket is the same basket as another driver which has DVC's and they have the mounting harware but no second VC or the actual binding posts themselves.

Ya know what I mean? There are some old pioneer that I have that are like that. They have the mounting hardware where the binding posts would go but its not there.

I guess it's single, but the little thing that weaves on top of the spider is there. That might be the tinsel lead? i think the connectors were once there but were probally taken off. SORRY no pics I have no camera

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.