nkrell11's Free Enclosure Designs & Cut Sheet To Whoever Wants One

what if instead of L ports on each side u did U ports labyrinth style so they dont run into each other
I've seen it done before actually the possibility just slipped my mind I'll look into it since I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

Cool . My fault for being lazy and not going sooner! It started raining while I was under the back door so took some extra pics if necessary. And yea its a lot more space for 2 15 than needed but just wanted to give max dimensions.

@Camarillo @Boomsday

Got your enclosures drawn up today I'll try and get them up tomorrow.

Not to sound like a mean person but would you please copy and paste or retype your request in this thread so I can keep everything together and get to requests in order or close to it I looked at it briefly but keeping everything in here makes my life easier believe it or not. Also what does tantric recommend for those for airspace?

Max Dimensions are 38w x 34h x 30d. This is for dual Tantric HDD 18s. They are going to be similar to Fi Sp4s. Would like to do subs up, port back, double baffle, 45s in the corner. Thank you

powerbass xxxl 12

14 3/4 h

36 3/4 w

15 d

2 cf , 300 watts rms underrated , 31-36hz wat evers best for deep rap bass , slot port in left side wall ,speaker facing the trunk in front I can cut 45s but whatever u think is best to get the loudest ,, sql ,, appreciate u

@Camarillo ;
Enclosure for 2 Mmats juggernaut 15's 8.25ft^3 33Hz 15.5in^2/ft port.
As a side note you could potentially just use a normal 45 in that port I just felt that the larger one would improve airflow you'll need more than 1 sheet of wood too.

@Boomsday ;
I managed to get the ten cubes and such from your dimensions however I need to recheck the volume because after looking at the sp4 18 displacement I may have guestimated to high so it will probably net you a little more volume like .5 cubes or so lower tuning only downsize would be losing a little port area overall.

Enclosure for 2 Crossfire XSV2 18's 10.16ft^3 35.76Hz 15.26in^2/ft

Sorry to everyone else I've been working tens this week so I've been too busy I will try and catch up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...