Nightshade v1 recone questions

LOUDNDEEP
10+ year member

DRAGGIN DEEZ NUTS
NEW YORK
I have 3 nsv1 motors I want to build into 10's on the new platform. Would I be able to build them

with nsv3 softparts or would I need to use x or zv4-5 parts? 3 subs will be powered by dd m4a with enclosure tuned to low 30's. Im not chasing numbers with this build. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have 3 nsv1 motors I want to build into 10's on the new platform. Would I be able to build themwith nsv3 softparts or would I need to use x or zv4-5 parts? 3 subs will be powered by dd m4a with enclosure tuned to low 30's. Im not chasing numbers with this build. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You will need the V1 coils and whichever cones and spiders fit the new frame.

Andre from the Bronx also should have access to Sundown parts.

Hit up Corey Dean or Dave Leib on facebook.
Thanks Ill give Corey a try. He is somewhat local to me and I believe 2 of my motors came from him anyway.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

You will need the V1 coils and whichever cones and spiders fit the new frame.
Andre from the Bronx also should have access to Sundown parts.
Thanks for the info

N towards your direction? I don't remember where he originally was. Was at one point gonna have him recone me my x15 but Jacob had one that I needed.
New Hampshire north. Lol. He was in the Deltona area in Florida. Went to his shop once. First time I saw the team sundown sub in person. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LOUDNDEEP

10+ year member
DRAGGIN DEEZ NUTS
LOUDNDEEP
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date