Nightshade 12v.3 HELP!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Too small port isn't so much about hurting the sub it's about the port whistling/chuffing. You don't reach critical failure on a port until the volume displaced by the sub's stroke is equal to or greater than the volume of air in your port. High school level geometry can figure that out for you.

Otherwise, try it out and if the port sounds like you're blowing over the mouth of a coke bottle you'd better build a new box.

Well im going to try and throw it in and see what happens. I think i should be alright without hurting it. My dumb *** bought a dual 1ohm and a 1ohm amp . Still learning but f*ck it . Ill be sticking it on the meter wednesday and ill post some results here .. Thanks guys. Wish i wouldnt have failed highschool geometry!

Well im going to try and throw it in and see what happens. I think i should be alright without hurting it. My dumb *** bought a dual 1ohm and a 1ohm amp . Still learning but f*ck it . Ill be sticking it on the meter wednesday and ill post some results here .. Thanks guys. Wish i wouldnt have failed highschool geometry!
Sure hope you have the electrical to power your amps.

And the rms on those subs are pretty big, youll want to brace that box more

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Pounds pretty hard. Not its full potential. Im running one run each pos, and neg of 1/0 welding wire from the stock battery to an xs xp3000 in the back no big 3 yet, and i wired the lanzar to .5ohm (which its not rated for) and its actually handling it well not getting hot yet .

And yes camry the box needs alot of reinforcement u can see it flexing . Hoping to sell my x10 and this amp to buy a bigger one and was thinking about building a bigger box possibly out of cedar. But im waiting to buy my 250a alt from js first . All coming together decently for a budget build . Im happy with it for now tomarrow its gunna get metered hopefully! Ill post my results if anyones interested . Any advise will be considered

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Rustycrv

Rustycrv
Fargo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Rustycrv