Nice set of 5.25" Components 150w rms?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fi-brations
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Memphis, TN
Looking for a set of 2 way components, 5.25", that can take my alpine bridged for 150wrms x 2 at 4ohms. I'm looking for an upgrade from pioneer d series. I would just like some speakers that can get really loud and still sound great. As far as a budget goes, I don't really want to spend over $350. I don't mind buying used if they aren't abused or damaged. I've been scouring the classifieds but its all 6.5"s for the most part or incomplete sets. Also, how much of a difference does the amp make in this situation? Should I be fine with my alpine or am I need for a major upgrade? Not going to any sq comps or anything like that, I just want to be able to play very loud and clear.

the es is the high end models the hd is the high definition series. the es usually have better x overs and will take more power .the hd models are a great sounding component at a reasonable price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.