nice matching 2+4 ch rcas

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yea i always run under carpet .....i wish they were shielded a lil heavier
Shielding can be deceptive. I remember looking into some hands-on reviews of the Knu Krystals and found out all that "shielding" around the jacket did essentially nothing for blocking out noise.

not sure if it matters or not, but ever since i started using the stinger hpm3 rcas (8000) series in all my cars everything is just crystal clear. little bit more but worth it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

https://www.youtube.com/@therealmatty_s/videos
The 8's have a frequency response of 40hz and up. So I would cross them over at 60hz and up. And crossover my subs at 80hz. That way I would get a...
They have pre-cut wood if you pay extra at the hardware store. Just draw it out. But you'll have to pay extra. Then screw it in yourself...
Im sure you could find a great deal on here as well for your mids and highs. Just another great speaker to be considered. Audio Frog may be...
Almost all brands operate the same way. Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood. The technology is based on what sounds it can produce. Basically all brands...

About this thread

NASTY08IMPALA

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
NASTY08IMPALA
LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date