NFL 2019 aka Year of the Chiefs

Double d esp

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Dec 4, 2018
I find it funny that the Rams have the NFL and the refs on their side side yet they are 3-2 with their lose yesterday against the Seahawks. One of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.
No cuz they ain't shit. The saints smoked their ass the first game last year and it was a fair game.
Maholms just got a pass last week.
Saints smashed the Seahawks when they had a game plan for Teddy and the cowgirls are still quite cuz they just played one of the best front 7s inb the
leauge

Double d esp

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Dec 4, 2018
Lmfao, you really think anyone here would ever wager money against you!.WOW!
If that ****** would have agreed I'm honest but he never agreeded. Nor did he post a score.
I'll do 500 tops im making 44sn hour on straight time. In salt lake City. :)

Double d esp

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Dec 4, 2018
OH LOOK HERE GUYS! UNDEFEATED CREW STILL CHECKING IN!!!

Quote the faggots that can't be in this crew.
Let's see. Fuckboy..
5 winning seasons in the last 18 years..
9 winning seasons in the last 18. Not to mention the scam of targeting players hurt us for 3 years. Y'all gonna bomb again. Just wait.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I'm sure everyone can read.
Fact is it's a new team with little data. Once the data is processed yall wont be able to score. Middle of the pack at best.
Coming from the gutter licker that brags every year about a team that goes nowhere.
Let's see. Fuckboy..
5 winning seasons in the last 18 years..
9 winning seasons in the last 18. Not to mention the scam of targeting players hurt us for 3 years. Y'all gonna bomb again. Just wait.
Hey stat ***, nice to see you. I hate to be the one that explains this to you but your past successes don't translate into wins this year. Your stats do nothing.

But to counter, if stats matter count those super bowl rings up dumb fuck.

danielbea122

CarAudio.com VIP
Jul 29, 2019
Tampa
None of y'all seem to understand that the Bucs are winning it all this year. No need to argue amongst yourselves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 35)

• D
  • shredder2

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds