MLB Playoffs

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Do any of y'all even baseball? I loved playing when I was younger and I love going to Braves games, bout 20 a year. NLDS series Braves vs Dodgers. Braves have the offense, if they can step up the pitching just a little there's a chance they could make it to the WS.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
f**k me! Godammit! f**k! Folty already gave up a HR in the first. Just gave up a three runner in the bottom of the second. Other than the two home runs he's striking motherfuckers out with no problem. 4-0 Dodgers going to the third.

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Banging gears and passing queeers
I saw the end of the Brewers/Rockies game. Was hoping the Rockies would have come out on top after knocking off the Cubs the other day. That was was of the best games I've seen in a long ass time. I watched all 13 innings, averaged a beer per inning and got in a few puffs every commercial break. I was lit by the end lol 

• Thanks
Reactions: Slo_Ride
OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Yeah that Rockies/Cubs game was crazy. I'm not a Cubs fan at all so....

At least you weren't paying that $10 per beer they charge you at the game. With tickets it usually cost me a few hundred per game. I still love it though. I've never not had a great time at a game.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
As much as I love going to baseball games, and racing, October through January is still my favorite part of the year. 

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
My Braves got their ass beat by the Cards 5-0 in game one. Need a win today!

danielbea122

CarAudio.com VIP
Jul 29, 2019
Tampa
Ray's getting beat right now but we got the juggernaut Astros in round 1 lol

Rays have no support and can barely get 10k ppl to each game. Surprised they would do this well considering where they play.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Ray's getting beat right now but we got the juggernaut Astros in round 1 lol

Rays have no support and can barely get 10k ppl to each game. Surprised they would do this well considering where they play.
Yeah the Astros are gonna be tough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)

• Trending topics

Latest classifieds