NFL 2019 aka Year of the Chiefs

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Chiefs are first in their division. 7-4 and PM didn't play for three weeks. I hear ya talkin bro. As far as the 49ers, the Saints don't fukking want none, I promise you that.

Double d esp

CarAudio.com Well Known
Dec 4, 2018
Chiefs are first in their division. 7-4 and PM didn't play for three weeks. I hear ya talkin bro. As far as the 49ers, the Saints don't fukking want none, I promise you that.
The saints been the best team in football for 3 years.. lmfao.
You saw what happened when the defense line gets mad? Unstoppable.
Our backups where making plays. Kmsl

Last edited:

Double d esp

CarAudio.com Well Known
Dec 4, 2018
Chiefs are in the AFC and the Saints play in the weakest division in the NFL. I'm just glad you finally learned how to use the edit button, lol.
No. The pats have a weak ass division. The Panthers and bucs are ok. I'll wager they are still better than the Jets and dolphins

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Sup bros. Just checking in again from first place. Getting way less lonely up here now that we lost to the best team in the league by a ******* field goal again. Twice now in two games where we also missed said field goal previously..

I thought Seattle had the MVP until seeing the Raven's QB play. That dude is a freak on the ground. Imagine if he can develop Russell's throwing.. Holy F bombs.

Oh well. This week gonna be good though. Brees is a pocket passer and Rodgers saw what the 9ers do to geriatric pocket passers. Brees gonna get retired.

6 ******* points from undefeated is unreal.

Oh yea, THANKS HOUSTON! And WTF Philly? 🤣 LET'S GO VIKINGS!!!!

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Now I don't fell so bad about the Chiefs losing to the Texans. Meanwhile we put a hurtin on Oakland 40-9.

Double d esp

CarAudio.com Well Known
Dec 4, 2018
Saints are first seed. Lmfao.
49ers about to play the best defense yet. Gummy is about to shit a brick. Running game is gonna be next to nothing.

Double d esp

CarAudio.com Well Known
Dec 4, 2018
So basically like the Saints' entire offense will be. :lol:
We beat the best teams. Y'all cannot.
Only lost was the rams(back up qb no real game plan) oh yes the falcants but the fact is when they needed to take it up a notch they WIN.
SO HE GOES sanfrans reality check.
They cannot beat the elite teams.

Bro. I bet we have 4 sacks. After we destroy your run game it's over.
Not to mention we gonna run for 120+ on that weak run d.
31-17

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 12)

• D
  • whitedragon551

Latest posts

Latest classifieds