Next sub build options

Participant count
  • Participant list

scparrish
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
texas
I have been going back and forth on my options going forward and I am just not sure which build to go with. Let's assume that all setups will get the necessary power. This will be in a crew cab f250.

- center console build for 1 SW9152. Will absolutely have to be sealed and even then the console is going to be big.

- center console build for 2 ssa gcons 10s ported, wish the icon was still made in a 10. Should blend well with the interior and not impact leg room in the back.

- behind the rear seat enclosure. Looking at 4 ssa demon 10s or psi baseline 10s sealed. Will never be seen and have no real interior impact.

I do already have a sw9152 sitting around but I am not sure if I want to spend the time required to make it fit. Thanks ahead of time for any input.

Last edited:
Changed my mind about a couple of options. There just isn't a lot of information out there about some of these subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.