Next round of Amps to test? Suggestions wanted

It is a decent price but I'm not confident in the MB Quart line at this point.... Also I have seen in some cheap hifonics they try and fool you with the fuses. Where it will look fused at 120, but in actuality only one of the fuses actually attaches to the board.

The PPI has been done by Sonic.... That's why its recommended. No desire to test that our that board again (Polk, Soundstream TN1.1200d, NVX, Hertz).
Also no desire to test a CAB, its been done over and over...
exactly. Its like these people dont know how to do a simple youtube search lmfaoo.

You know you want to destroy some hopes and dreams with the vfl 4480.1 lol. Soo many people blindly recommend those amps claiming they clamp 2.5k out of it when its a piece of trash. Down with the blind AB nutthuggers that fked people over recommending this amp.

It is a decent price but I'm not confident in the MB Quart line at this point.... Also I have seen in some cheap hifonics they try and fool you with the fuses. Where it will look fused at 120, but in actuality only one of the fuses actually attaches to the board.
I might be swapping my full range in a few weeks. If I do I’ll mail you the SS4A. The M1 will Be next to go.

I’ll have to sell them so don’t blow them up

I might be swapping my full range in a few weeks. If I do I’ll mail you the SS4A. The M1 will Be next to go. I’ll have to sell them so don’t blow them up
I'd be happy to test those. I did a M1D and a C5B and a DM1000 already. I didn't film them, but I can say based on those 3 tests, the people who say DD is grossly underrated are full of *****. They hit their ratings... but thats it... C5b was rated 125WX4 and did 130Wx4... DD M1D was rated at 1700X1 @ 14.4... and I got 1702x1 @14.4, and couldn't get any more out of it dynamically. The DM1000 is rated at 1000X1 and I got 960 Certified and 1097 at clipping...

I'd be happy to test those. I did a M1D and a C5B and a DM1000 already. I didn't film them, but I can say based on those 3 tests, the people who say DD is grossly underrated are full of *****. They hit their ratings... but thats it... C5b was rated 125WX4 and did 130Wx4... DD M1D was rated at 1700X1 @ 14.4... and I got 1702x1 @14.4, and couldn't get any more out of it dynamically. The DM1000 is rated at 1000X1 and I got 960 Certified and 1097 at clipping...
Yeah they are not underrated. They always come in right at rated. They are just smaller then the rest of the Koreans.

I’d like to hear how Skar or Twisted Sounds rate, just to see if their “fierce/feroucious” namesakes are warranted...[emoji23]

I can’t lie, the aggressive names sound “sexy” and appealing be nice to know if it’s BS...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TS has plenty of Amp Dynos out there. SKAR produces their own vids and look to be honest. They show the rp1500 not doing 1500 watts certified, and they will show the amp missing if it misses. They may talk thru it like it's no big deal... But I give them credit they didn't hide it.

exactly. Its like these people dont know how to do a simple youtube search lmfaoo.
You know you want to destroy some hopes and dreams with the vfl 4480.1 lol. Soo many people blindly recommend those amps claiming they clamp 2.5k out of it when its a piece of trash. Down with the blind AB nutthuggers that fked people over recommending this amp.
The more I look at that amp and the PH4000, the more I want to test them out.....

No kidding.... That was terrible. I think that amp had an issue with it. The shame of it is the XTR's and HCCA's are awesome amps, and Korean made. No reason to put out crap like the Ztreet amps.. but as D put it, those are gray market amps... I may still order a CB3500.1d to see if there is a correlation with the Cobalts and Ztreets.. or the XTRs...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.