New wall build

Only 1 1501d?
I had 1 modded out 1501d's on my Audiopipes in my cutty that beat, but I would feed them more power.

Any numbers? Or just want to beat!

Just a beater no comps...I'm pretty happy with it so far . Going to do some more tweeks today . So far very little gain on the amp and sub-out on 0 on the hu . I need to be careful on the t-tops...they're flexin pretty good . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

very nice. im wanting to do 2 05 18xxx's walled in my regal soon. how are you securing the wall?
I had an 18in. xxx in the cutty a few years ago. It was nice...2 should be awesome. As far as how it's secured...

I have 2 x 4's bolted through the floor with a peice of ply wood screwed and glued to that for the dance floor . The wall is then screwed down to that . Have some steel straps bolted to the steel of the back seat framing going through 2 x 3's and the mdf of the sides of the wall with 5/16 in bolts and washers . 4 total on the sides . In the back I have a steel strap bolted to the back seat frame going through the 2 x 4 brace and mdf with bolts and washers . Also 4 steel L brackets screwed to the side of the wall to the dance floor . This thing doesn't budge . It took me over 6 hours to bolt this down . It should be good . This car doesn't get driven very fast...just roll lol . It's got over 300 horses too lol

What do you have for highs?

Oh just saw "beater no comps" looks good, thats gonna have people looking you way.
I have a set of JL audio xr 6 1/2's in the kick panels...A set of 5 1/4 xr's in the doors with tweeters in the a pillars and another set of JL tweeters in the a pillars . So that's 6 tweeters a set of 6 1/2's and a set of 5 1/4's up front . I need to get a set of 6 1/2's for the wall yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.