new viper alarm keeps setting off panic alarm when unlock button is pressed. help?

Participant count
  • Participant list

332Sparky

Hi all,

I just bough a new 2013 silverado that came with a viper alarm already installed on it and sometimes when i push any of the buttons on the fob the alarm will go off and I have no idea why. I'm not sure what model the head unit is but i know the fob is a 7654v. I have gone to vipers webpage and tried to find an owners manual for this but when i type in that model number it shows no results found. any help or insight on what might be the problem would be very helpful.

thanks.

i say its either the remote or ant.

my ant. went up a few months ago and when pressing the remote it would what it wanted. at the end i could not turn it off.. what a pain in the *** these can be...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.