new to forum and could use some help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Okay so im having a problem wiring up 2 sets of componet speakers to a 4 channel amp i have everything all wired up and get sound everything sounds good tell i turn the volume down or have the aux pluged in and my speakers will sit there and move back and forth making a poof sound idk its really weird to me i unpluggd the rcas and it will stop and also if i toggle the switch between hpf full and lpf it will stop in hpf and if i have one in full and hpf idk whats going so if someone could chime in and give me some input on what it might be

its a pioneer head unit deh-x7500hd and re audio xxx 6.5 components and re audio usx 4250 4 channel amp
recheck all wiring , make sure all is in phase ,also check all connections as well ,make sure nothing in the doors is touching is touching metal to

ive checked twice now on all wires to speakers and and rcas even checked ground on amp and deck now im trying the rca wire rap to see if that resorts it out i dont think it has to do with wiring cause if i flip the switches on the amp to high pass filter or hpf instead of full range it doesnt do it anymore idk though could be wrong

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.