New System

I thought it might be gossip or exaggerations. I keep almost buying big ass skar amps but for some reason better ones keep showing up on OfferUp and apps like that and curve my decision.

Arguments happen every day on here but when you start threatening people that don't agree with you that doesn't fly here.

36 post in one day... Chill.

Kevin from Skar scammed many people on here. No we don't recommend companies that stole from members here.

I felt like a kid at school getting bullied so I resorted to a fury and began to threaten people with omens and was wrong for that and acted too quickly, emotionally and drastically and foolishly. Again I do apologize about that. And I didn’t know Kevin ripped y’all off. If I would of known that I wouldn’t of spoke that brand to y’all. I don’t like thieves. I thought it was just gossip because he didn’t man up to warranties or something and also that he stole some audio blueprints/ideas. I like good business and I am good people I was just being hot headed and my fire burned real hot.

Arguments happen every day on here but when you start threatening people that don't agree with you that doesn't fly here.

36 post in one day... Chill.

Kevin from Skar scammed many people on here. No we don't recommend companies that stole from members here.

Thread jack. How did he steal from members? That confuses me. You pay for something and then you recieve it.

XFL1244, my bad.
Screenshot_20200112-184910_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thread jack. How did he steal from members? That confuses me. You pay for something and then you recieve it.

Yep. Sadly alot of old threads here have been lost from revising the forum. But if you search "Skar scam" on google you can find quite a bit.

His old username was lambo911 or something along those lines. He used to post pictures of his dads Lamborghini and tell everyone it was his.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.