New System... Thoughts?

Yes as a matter of fact it does. Since some many were eager to jump on the ' if you dont have pics, it isnt true' bandwagon. Im still quite unsure why so many feel this way, but hey they wanted pics so I provided them.
Im still in the dark about your theory of having someone else install his stuff. In your logic B & Ms should simply not exist at all? Hats off to you for being about to construct your own home, but according to your theory anyone that can not do the same is a failure. Sorry I just can not see where any of that can be justified as sensible.
Well played friend

You my friend, still are the biggest jackass I have ever spoken to on the internet. Every comment you make amazes me at how stupid people can be. You should really do everyone a favor and never speak again.
Designing and building your own house? So you're an architect and a carpenter? An electrician and plumber? That's impressive, but I think before you can do any of that... you need to take your stupid fat head out of your ass.
I am not the one going around telling people to be jealous of me.

And yes I am a architect and I have fixed up a few burned down homes (basically rebuild the entire house minus foundation and some exterior walls) with some guys who do it as a living. I never said I would build the house by myself. But I will be doing it and be contracting out very little.

Yes as a matter of fact it does. Since some many were eager to jump on the ' if you dont have pics, it isnt true' bandwagon. Im still quite unsure why so many feel this way, but hey they wanted pics so I provided them.
Im still in the dark about your theory of having someone else install his stuff. In your logic B & Ms should simply not exist at all? Hats off to you for being about to construct your own home, but according to your theory anyone that can not do the same is a failure. Sorry I just can not see where any of that can be justified as sensible.
It just proves he likes to brag. That is all. This is a DIY forum not some place to come brag about money spent on getting someone else to do the work (no offense to you although I have never seen any of your work). If he came on here with pics to boast about how great of an install you did and how happy he is with it then great! But that is not what he did. He came on here as an arrogant ass and told everyone to be jealous of him because he was the ****. I started off being nice to him but he came back at me like his posts above calling me names and being ignorant. Thus the flaming continues.

And my theory is not that anyone who can not DIY is a failure. What I am saying is that anyone who does pay to get it done for them that brags like they are the ****... that is wrong. You 6spdcoupe are the one responsible for his nice system. Not him. Your the one to be jealous of (assuming your work is as good as people say it is)

that said there is nothing wrong with people getting stuff installed by guys like you esspecially if they know you are going to a good job (again I havent seen your work personally but I hear you are good) and if they don't feel comfortable doing it themselves. But don't come on a DIY forum and act like your the **** and tell everyone to be jealous when you didn't do any of it yourself.

It's not the content of what he posted, its the way he presented himself.

I am not the one going around telling people to be jealous of me.
And yes I am a architect and I have fixed up a few burned down homes (basically rebuild the entire house minus foundation and some exterior walls) with some guys who do it as a living. I never said I would build the house by myself. But I will be doing it and be contracting out very little.

It just proves he likes to brag. That is all. This is a DIY forum not some place to come brag about money spent on getting someone else to do the work (no offense to you although I have never seen any of your work). If he came on here with pics to boast about how great of an install you did and how happy he is with it then great! But that is not he did. He came on here as an arrogant ass and told everyone to be jealous of him because he was the ****. I started off being nice to him but he came back at me like his posts above calling me names and being ignorant. Thus the flaming continues.

And my theory is not that anyone who can not DIY is a failure. What I am saying is that anyone who does pay to get it done for them that brags like they are the ****... that is wrong. You 6spdcoupe are the one responsible for his nice system. Not him. Your the one to be jealous of (assuming your work is as good as people say it is)

that said there is nothing wrong with people getting stuff installed by guys like you esspecially if they know you are going to a good job (again I havent seen your work personally but I hear you are good) and if they don't feel comfortable doing it themselves. But don't come on a DIY forum and act like your the **** and tell everyone to be jealous when you didn't do any of it yourself.

It's not the content of what he posted, its the way he presented himself.
You're still a jackass... you really really are. You are such a complete idiot... I can't believe someone can be this stupid.

Not sure how my comment would prove anything at all. I'm just letting you know how much you lack in brain power.
How so? All I have stated is truth and facts. Look back to your first post in that other thread and you will see that what I am saying is true. The rest is just returning what is received.

If not then you have other problems.

g'day!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.