New System... Thoughts?

lol...you guys are killing me today. It is nice equipment..just don't let your head get too big //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

funny **** !

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg
And this proves what? That some spoiled brat can buy some equipment and get someone else to install it?

Sounds lovely too... i'd be jealous of it.
Exactly why this thread exists... nothing to be jealous of.

/fail

And this proves what? That some spoiled brat can buy some equipment and get someone else to install it?

Exactly why this thread exists... nothing to be jealous of.

/fail
Spoiled brat? You out of your mind?

You're right though... Dynaudio speakers **** you moron. Just like an 11 second getting 30mpg isn't impressive you ignorant ass. You build your own house? You build your own car? You build your own PC? You're so ignorant it actually hurts me.

Spoiled brat? You out of your mind?
You're right though... Dynaudio speakers **** you moron. Just like an 11 second getting 30mpg isn't impressive you ignorant ass. You build your own house? You build your own car? You build your own PC? You're so ignorant it actually hurts me.
I never said Dynaudio *****. Just that you are an arogant prix who has nothing better to do with his life then spend money and brag about it.

and no 11 second car getting 30 mpg is not impressive and I really don't give a rats ass what your neon does and neither does most of the people here which is the whole point of what I am saying.

I didn't build my own car but I do all my customizing myself. I have restored an old car all myself. I am in the process of desinging/building my own house and I build all my own computers (currently have 3 of them around me and one on my TV as a media center) and have a long term project going of building my own amplifier from scratch.

This is a DIY forum. Not a place for rich kids to brag.

BTW you probably would have saved yourself a lot of hate had you omitted the "you should be jealous cause I would be" comment.

GTFO loser.

I never said Dynaudio *****. Just that you are an arogant prix who has nothing better to do with his life then spend money and brag about it.
and no 11 second car getting 30 mpg is not impressive and I really don't give a rats ass what your neon does and neither does most of the people here which is the whole point of what I am saying.

I didn't build my own car but I do all my customizing myself. I have restored an old car all myself. I am in the process of desinging/building my own house and I build all my own computers (currently have 3 of them around me and one on my TV as a media center) and have a long term project going of building my own amplifier from scratch.

This is a DIY forum. Not a place for rich kids to brag.

BTW you probably would have saved yourself a lot of hate had you omitted the "you should be jealous cause I would be" comment.

GTFO loser.
You my friend, still are the biggest jackass I have ever spoken to on the internet. Every comment you make amazes me at how stupid people can be. You should really do everyone a favor and never speak again.

Designing and building your own house? So you're an architect and a carpenter? An electrician and plumber? That's impressive, but I think before you can do any of that... you need to take your stupid fat head out of your ass.

You my friend, still are the biggest jackass I have ever spoken to on the internet. Every comment you make amazes me at how stupid people can be. You should really do everyone a favor and never speak again.
Designing and building your own house? So you're an architect and a carpenter? An electrician and plumber? That's impressive, but I think before you can do any of that... you need to take your stupid fat head out of your ass.
i think his ****** is bleeding //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

LOL yeah people that do that type of stuff are called "master carpenters" theres quite a few of them in my area, mostly working for the government.

Personally, if i had the money to spend on gas like you say you do, i wouldve bought an 07 F-150 super crew lariat, suspension lift 5 inches, change the axles, put 14" wheels on it with like 32" tires, then put a killer sounding SQ system. But thats just me

Yes as a matter of fact it does. Since some many were eager to jump on the ' if you dont have pics, it isnt true' bandwagon. Im still quite unsure why so many feel this way, but hey they wanted pics so I provided them.

Im still in the dark about your theory of having someone else install his stuff. In your logic B & Ms should simply not exist at all? Hats off to you for being about to construct your own home, but according to your theory anyone that can not do the same is a failure. Sorry I just can not see where any of that can be justified as sensible.

LOL yeah people that do that type of stuff are called "master carpenters" theres quite a few of them in my area, mostly working for the government.
Personally, if i had the money to spend on gas like you say you do, i wouldve bought an 07 F-150 super crew lariat, suspension lift 5 inches, change the axles, put 14" wheels on it with like 32" tires, then put a killer sounding SQ system. But thats just me
When i'm not driving like a douche, I get very respectable gas mileage. 30mpg mixed but mostly highway.

I'm not into trucks though... they're cool and all, but just not for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.