Power range: 2-100 watts RMS

300 watts peak power

frequency response: 40-25,000 Hz

sensitivity: 94 dB

And what amp should I get for these...

Pair (2) of 8" 2006 Kicker CVR8 Subwoofers

Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coils

Frequency response 25-500 Hz

Power range 30-200 watts RMS (100W per coil)

Peak power handling 400 watts

Price is kind of a factor, but I'm looking for best bang for the buck - not top-of-line, not bottom-of-the-barrel. Thanks for the help... I always come here for advice on these things.

What amp should I get for these...2 Pairs (4) of INFINITY KAPPA 682.7CF 5X7" 2-WAY CAR SPEAKERS

2-Ohm

Power range: 2-100 watts RMS

300 watts peak power

frequency response: 40-25,000 Hz

sensitivity: 94 dB
http://www.ikesound.com/product-product_id/2213

125 x 4 @2 $93

And what amp should I get for these...

Pair (2) of 8" 2006 Kicker CVR8 Subwoofers

Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coils

Frequency response 25-500 Hz

Power range 30-200 watts RMS (100W per coil)

Peak power handling 400 watts

Price is kind of a factor, but I'm looking for best bang for the buck - not top-of-line, not bottom-of-the-barrel. Thanks for the help... I always come here for advice on these things.
http://www.ikesound.com/product-product_id/2212

240 x 2 @2 $99

you can get the pair for about $200 should serve you well.

some people might biotch about ikesound. but these are brand new and i have never had any problems with them.

~Magick_Man~

Any other opinions? JBL's are outstanding, but I just don't want to drop the money on them. I don't want to spend more than $300 for a pair of amps. Nothing too spectacular. Just something not under/over-powering to get the job done.

How much power should I be looking for for my speakers and my subs... and how much is too much?

Meaning, if I get a 4 channel amp for my speakers, what kind of wattage (RMS) should I be looking for? And a 2 channel for my subs, how much power there?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.