New system need some pointers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mtndew
10+ year member

Loud s10.
ok i just got a new job and my first year of college on the way in two weeks so ill be saving alot of money ill be too busy studying to spend it :p.. i have the idea what i want to run. DC lvl 4 or lvl 4 xl havent decided fully yet but i want to run a AQ 2200d which one would shine better on that wattage?

Also on the headunit selection what would be a good double din for around 300-400$ range? I have seen pioneer double din units for that price range would that be a good choice?

i also need some quality 0/1 wire that isnt gonna break the bank im trying to keep total cost below 1500$. Thanks to all who help and keep in mind im a freshman in college lol.

lvl 4 xl's would sound great on 2200 watts. And I always have recommended Pioneer decks to people I know, so I'll say the same to you. I have a deh-6800mp and I love it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.