New SX Subs

Read This...

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=019126

Basically, the SX has better SPL then an HC and is suposed to be about the same in SQ. It's close to the XXX in SPL, untill you get into large amounts of power (2k+), the XXX will dominate. Also the XXX is far better in SQ.

This was said by David (from RE), on the Termpro Forum

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by phazeoner:

awwww man i just bought a xxx 12" and now u guys come out with something louder lol

anyways wussup with some specs on these SX subs

im very interested

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was only louder on a peak not at what would be considered low power for an spl setup.

The XXX owns it for good sq, overall spl, and wangin low end!

so what is the watts on the SX subs?

how would a 15" SX compare to 1 10" pioneer with 300w to it?

I think i want to put 1 15"in my car, but how much better would a 18" SXs sound?

I think i want to put 1 15"in my car, but how much better would a 18" SXs sound?

Lets put it this way..... Pioneer compared to RE, you cant really compare it. The Pioneer, unless the SPL addition the huge ones, dont compare whats so ever wtih RE. IF your going to get some subs, go with the SX's you wont be disappointed.

Lets put it this way..... Pioneer compared to RE, you cant really compare it. The Pioneer, unless the SPL addition the huge ones, dont compare whats so ever wtih RE. IF your going to get some subs, go with the SX's you wont be disappointed.
lol yeah i second that. lets just say it will be louder than the pioneer... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE EVEN COMPARING RE TO PIONEER.....COMPARING RE TO PIONEER IS VERY INSULTING

hoe much better would a 18" sound than a 15" SX. and what are the watts on the new SX's

If i was to get the Hifonics BX1500d would i be able to wire it for 1500w on 1 ohm?

how many watts would be best for a sx 12" 2 ohm .. 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000+ .. daily driver of course. probably no more than 3.0^3 either ported or sealed (not decided)

how many watts would be best for a sx 12" 2 ohm .. 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000+ .. daily driver of course. probably no more than 3.0^3 either ported or sealed (not decided)

If you look at that link it will show you a bunch of ****. Just look at it, it will suprise you. The RMS is 1000 I believe but it will take more than that...

is the SX an sq sub or spl .....their email says its the super sq sub and david talks about it being an spl sub...which is which?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.