New Subs in Truck

Participant count
  • Participant list

thegreat22
10+ year member

America
Car audio family it’s time for a redo. Currently running 1 15 warden on 2 IA 20.1’s. Truck is ram 1500. I would like to keep amps and run 4 8’s under seat ported. Open to suggestions or input. Anyone know any good shops in Nashville, TN area?

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Then I would get the dual 4 ohm subwoofers and wire it to 1 ohm like in the link below. Those subwoofers are 500 watts rms so running them at 1...
Well, get Two then and try to share for peeks sake!! :poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
If they had an orange basket I would have to buy them.... Hmmmm Sell my 4 Xs and get 6 of those and do no-wall again with one more 4500..... :unsure:
That’s the little single 6.5 inch enclosure. The Savard did just as well as the RDS. These subs do well in ported or 6th orders but not as well...

About this thread

thegreat22

10+ year member
thegreat22
America
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from