• JBL GTO939

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mahomephisto

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 5, 2020
Tehran
Hey fellas,
how you doing? kind of newbie to all this caraudio forums so forgive me if i might offened you all enthusiasts with anything I say but I wonder if you can help me with an advise;
I have a decent 1D pioneer player with CD/Mp3/Aux in and with two Hertz Dieci Dsk 165 speakers on the front and planning on purchasing two rear 6x9 oval speakers to go along with it for the time being and when i can financially afford it planning on purchasing an amplifire with a sub woofer and extras.
So from what I've seen here in Iranian market within my budget I could go for:
- Infinity Kappa 693.11
- Infinity 9663i
- Pioneer TS6900 Pro
- JBL GTO939
- Hertz CPX690 Pro,

* Requirements:
un-amplified for a while
Decent towards good sound until i buy the amp and rest,
budget: max 200$

Would appreciate your help and if there are other better options do feel free to share.

Cheers!

OP
Mahomephisto

Mahomephisto

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 5, 2020
Tehran
I would look at some Polks

Thanks for the suggestion however Polks are a rarity here and extremely difficult to come by due to sanctions against Iran and can't purchase them outside and have'em shipped cause of "again" sanctions but many thanks for the suggestion.

Dearly appreciate your response.

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
OP
Mahomephisto

Mahomephisto

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 5, 2020
Tehran
/

These really come alive with 50-125 watts of amplified power
Understood! as mentioned I need to use them un-amplofied at the begining until I buy an amp for'em, so let's say hopefully for a couple of months I gotta use'em unamped.

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
Thanks for the suggestion however Polks are a rarity here and extremely difficult to come by due to sanctions against Iran and can't purchase them outside and have'em shipped cause of "again" sanctions but many thanks for the suggestion.

Dearly appreciate y

/

These really come alive with 50-125 watts of amplified power
I would look at some Polks

Deff. missing out on a great drop in set f 6x9s

Reactions: Mahomephisto

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
Understood! as mentioned I need to use them un-amplofied at the begining until I buy an amp for'em, so let's say hopefully for a couple of months I gotta use'em unamped.
The Polks do great on HU power but come alive with an amp

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
Hey fellas,
how you doing? kind of newbie to all this caraudio forums so forgive me if i might offened you all enthusiasts with anything I say but I wonder if you can help me with an advise;
I have a decent 1D pioneer player with CD/Mp3/Aux in and with two Hertz Dieci Dsk 165 speakers on the front and planning on purchasing two rear 6x9 oval speakers to go along with it for the time being and when i can financially afford it planning on purchasing an amplifire with a sub woofer and extras.
So from what I've seen here in Iranian market within my budget I could go for:
- Infinity Kappa 693.11
- Infinity 9663i
- Pioneer TS6900 Pro
- JBL GTO939
- Hertz CPX690 Pro,

* Requirements:
un-amplified for a while
Decent towards good sound until i buy the amp and rest,
budget: max 200$

Would appreciate your help and if there are other better options do feel free to share.

Cheers!
Just about everything you have here does well on amplified power of a min. of 50 rms... Shoot me down.. But believe it or not Lanzar do great on HU power

OP
Mahomephisto

Mahomephisto

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 5, 2020
Tehran
Thanks a lot but let me stop you right there,
I suppose Lanzar would be a brand and probably harder to find than Focal, and believe me when i say "Difficult to find" with the emphasis on difficult and since buying from outside Iran would be another challenge to face I would go with more common brands such as: Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood, Infinity, Boss, Hertz and such, even Kicker is a challenge to find here so..yeah, Iran sux major league. :))

stephgirl

Mar 5, 2014
Covina CA
Thanks a lot but let me stop you right there,
I suppose Lanzar would be a brand and probably harder to find than Focal, and believe me when i say "Difficult to find" with the emphasis on difficult and since buying from outside Iran would be another challenge to face I would go with more common brands such as: Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood, Infinity, Boss, Hertz and such, even Kicker is a challenge to find here so..yeah, Iran sux major league. :))
WOW careful what you say about your country Iran. You may have some knocks at your front door. Blame your Ayatollah and leaders for the sanctions. I know the ordinary citizens in Iran like and support western ways and the car audio is no different.
Just sorry that your leaders do this to you all there and now you can't enjoy a nice sound system .
We here in US support you all that want freedom and relations with us. But not for your hard line leaders.

OP
Mahomephisto

Mahomephisto

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 5, 2020
Tehran
WOW careful what you say about your country Iran. You may have some knocks at your front door. Blame your Ayatollah and leaders for the sanctions. I know the ordinary citizens in Iran like and support western ways and the car audio is no different.
Just sorry that your leaders do this to you all there and now you can't enjoy a nice sound system .
We here in US support you all that want freedom and relations with us. But not for your hard line leaders.
Believe me when I tell you that: 95% of Iran's population does not support their moronic idealogy, I can tell you for a fact that Me, people surround me and whoever I've been in ctc, friends or family literally hate them and wish we could somehow by some miracle get rid of them, they've rooted pretty deep and there's not much we can do to get rid od them, anyhow it is nice to know that ordinary U.S citizens don't hate our guts for what mass media shows "burning u.s flags, chanting slurs etc...We love you and respect you from one citizen to another ♡

OP
Mahomephisto

Mahomephisto

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 5, 2020
Tehran
Y’all have every right to hate us. We have interfered and meddled in your countries politics for forever.
Bruh,
let by gones be by gones! " hope I spelled it correctly ", for real now! Chill, no one hates you, we're NOT defined by the mistakes our governments make. I have lot's of U.S friends and believe me when I tell you that most of these Iranian hardliners have their family living in U.S so even thoss who chant slurs, burn flags and etc don't really hate you. :)

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Lol I understand. We have our issues here but at least we still have some freedoms a lot of countries don’t have. You ever get your speakers?

OP
Mahomephisto

Mahomephisto

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 5, 2020
Tehran
Lol I understand. We have our issues here but at least we still have some freedoms a lot of countries don’t have. You ever get your speakers?
Um, tbh since my last talks over here I've decided to go with Hertz CPX 690 Pro, you think they're okay unamplified till I manage to get one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Latest classifieds