New sub system in the S-10.

i had an ext cab s15 and fit 4 12's in 8 cubes under the back window, if you have an ext cab why waste your time on 8's?
because it is a daily driver and needs to have some inside storage space....

the box isn't going to be bigger then the passenger side seat...

if I felt like it I could wall the ****er off with about 15CF and throw two 18" BTLs in it or something..... but it's driven by my fiancee, she ***** at driving and needs to see out of all of the windows....

the truck is going in her name and I'm taking the Camry. so she is gonna keep the 8's which is way more bass then she needs and just enough to satisfy my basic bass needs...

and like I said, in the Camry, I'm going to put 2-4 DD 1508's in a box under the rear dash...

I like 8's now.... they can be **** impressive... plus it has a certain awe factor...

Wait till teh new AA 8s are out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I already have one of the older ones. just finished breaking in...

that plus I'm getting a second one for $60 shipped...

newbox2.jpg

there is the new box design.

cutting and assembly start tonight, so expect pics....

the best sub set-up in a s-10 is 2 12"s in a sealed down-fire box. down-fire, to me, is the best system.

you wouldn't belive the bass responce you'll get. plus, it keeps your speakers from getten damaged.

I'd make the port fire up and the subs fire towards the front.

One of my good buddies has an S10 with two 12's sealed with plenty of extra room. No picture of the system but it's a Kenwood amp and two MTX 12's. Here's his truck.

l_e03d904cba2ab2b28547c48eb50940d9.jpg

edit: sorry just realized you've already made the enclosure. SO much for me not reading the thread before my post.

because it is a daily driver and needs to have some inside storage space....

the box isn't going to be bigger then the passenger side seat...

if I felt like it I could wall the ****er off with about 15CF and throw two 18" BTLs in it or something..... but it's driven by my fiancee, she ***** at driving and needs to see out of all of the windows....

the truck is going in her name and I'm taking the Camry. so she is gonna keep the 8's which is way more bass then she needs and just enough to satisfy my basic bass needs...

and like I said, in the Camry, I'm going to put 2-4 DD 1508's in a box under the rear dash...

I like 8's now.... they can be **** impressive... plus it has a certain awe factor...
oh, and you can pile all kinds of crap on top of the box. also, a dumb thief want think it's a sub box. can't even see the subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.