New Sub setup... Questions

Feola86

CT
Right now i have two JL Audio Subs that are descent. But I plan on getting two Alpine SWR-12D2 12s that are 1000W RMS each and pairing them with two JL audio JX1000/1D which are 1000W RMS each. I planned on doing two Caps and an Optima Yellow Top battery... Is this going to be enough or do i need additional equipment?

I want the best bang for my buck... im trying to keep it under $1500. Any Suggestions?
yea many options ,also you'll only need 1 extra battery. how many subs ? 2 i take it . i sell a system thats 2200 rms 2 12's with box all the wires needed , components,coaxils, with a clarion or pioneer deck for $1500 all new with warranty

yea many options ,also you'll only need 1 extra battery. how many subs ? 2 i take it . i sell a system thats 2200 rms 2 12's with box all the wires needed , components,coaxils, with a clarion or pioneer deck for $1500 all new with warranty
this is more realistic, and this will be way way way way better than your JL audio setup

Which Head Units and components/coaxials do you offer? I.E. Model Numbers...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.