New sub or new amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

dev199505

CarAudio.com Elite
US
Currently i have an infinity refference 1211a pushing a soundqubed HDS215 wondering which i should upgrade first gonna have about 600 after i do everything i want to my truck

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

HDC4 15 D1 wired in series, get a nice 3.5k amp later on and wire to half ohm. If you are gonna upgrade, make it count. I've learned not to make tiny pansy upgrades, they are a waste of time. You should get respectably loud with that setup once you get the 3.5k+electricals in.

HDC4 15 D1 wired in series, get a nice 3.5k amp later on and wire to half ohm. If you are gonna upgrade, make it count. I've learned not to make tiny pansy upgrades, they are a waste of time.
Im also thinking about upgrading to a better headunit from my jvc kds88bt pioneer 80prs sounds tempting but i kinda want one with a flip out screen

Im also thinking about upgrading to a better headunit from my jvc kds88bt pioneer 80prs sounds tempting but i kinda want one with a flip out screen
get the x2700bs from pioneer instead. Has most of the 80 prs features packed in a double din.

Never messed with a dsp and i dont have a laptop (mine got stolen) how hard are they to hook up
If you dont have a laptop then just stick with the 80 prs man. touch screen's not worth it. Most of anything other than that pioneer one are junk or severely ovepriced and the lag on the interface is ridiculous.

If you dont have one then just stick with the 80 prs man. touch screen's not worth it. Most of anything other than that pioneer one are junk or severely ovepriced.
Ok any other headunits youd reccomend thatd be a better buy?

If you wanna go active, 80 prs is the way to go. If you gonna use components all the way, then get the alpine 153 bt.
I was thinking soundqubed components in all four stock locations

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.