New show to watch

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
New season starts tonight. The only cartoon I watch since like my childhood. And fyi, that's the second time today I heard some mention "cloaca".

Last edited by a moderator:

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
Sep 30, 2009
Banging gears and passing queeers
Just finished up the Chernobyl series on HBO.

Very chilling and blows my mind that the Soviets were that reckless and incompetent with nuclear technology. Also all the lies and coverups they tried and partially got away with. Fucking retarded ass commies.....

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Very chilling and blows my mind that the Soviets were that reckless and incompetent with nuclear technology. Also all the lies and coverups they tried and partially got away with. Fucking retarded ass commies.....
Yeah, that was wild.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage

As if the US doesn't do that shit ALL THE TIME...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I'm not up to date on Black Mirror and I told her no spoilers, but does anyone else agree with her opinion?

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I'm not up to date on Black Mirror and I told her no spoilers, but does anyone else agree with her opinion?

I disagree.  They were different.  That's the underlying reason behind the gripes.  But if you're paying attention they still show where society is headed.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
David Letterman's new show is the best interview show I've ever seen.

Except for the Kanye episode.  That guy is a turbo chode (and my only exposure to him was this interview).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds