New show to watch

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
I just got caught up on Arrow and Flash. What other shows do you guys recommend watching. Prefer something with action and not really into cop type shows. I've watched the 1st season of supergirl and it was ok, may keep going on with it. I've watched DC's Legends of Tomorrow 2 seasons worth and i may go that route, but we'll see. Just got done watching all 10 seasons of Smallville again. I have watched all seasons of all three stargate series several times at work. Been watching some Ironfist and its pretty good. Watched a couple seasons of Daredevil. So i guess im into hero type shows.

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
most awesome show ever made in history of tv (jk)...... NEON JOE WEREWOLF HUNTER on adult swim or kodi.. it's stupid as h*ll i watched all of them in 2 days lol.. oh i've seen all stargate atlantis 3 times at least.. iron fist (marvels) sort of ties in with daredevil starts slow i watch all that.. i'll come up with something but neon joe is funny., he had done a show and a network guy said hey are u working on anything and on the spot he said yeah umm think about a show about a werewolf hunter (he just made it up) 2 weeks later guy called him said lets make it lol..

OP
MikeofTulsa

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
Did you check out Luke Cage?
Not yet. I know Luke cage, dare devil, iron fist, and another show all tie together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MikeofTulsa

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
most awesome show ever made in history of tv (jk)...... NEON JOE WEREWOLF HUNTER on adult swim or kodi.. it's stupid as h*ll i watched all of them in 2 days lol.. oh i've seen all stargate atlantis 3 times at least.. iron fist (marvels) sort of ties in with daredevil starts slow i watch all that.. i'll come up with something but neon joe is funny., he had done a show and a network guy said hey are u working on anything and on the spot he said yeah umm think about a show about a werewolf hunter (he just made it up) 2 weeks later guy called him said lets make it lol..
Stargate is one of my fav shows. Got me through a rough time in my life by allowing me to escape my reality. View attachment 26556283

Start of my back piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
omg u really what more into it than me., i took a 100 question test on atlantis 1 time got them all.. 1 other show i like but again funny not serious stan against evil, i like it alot.. something will come to me, the rat on the wheel in my skull is old and takes a while to get around..

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I've never seen any of the shows mentioned so far. Haven't really been watching much tv lately other than news and sports.

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
I've never seen any of the shows mentioned so far. Haven't really been watching much tv lately other than news and sports.
dude u never seen star gate? atlantis was the spin off i liked it better #1 it went off the air like 10yrs ago so it ain't new.. check out the aliens on it the wrath pretty bad ***..

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
i assume u have seen firefly if not watch lt that it is the best tv show ever, then the movie.. newish one is dark matter on syfy it's good and stranger things it gets good 1/2 way through.. the last ship is good, if u like navy ships and outbreak type shows..ps i have alien tatoo on my arm..

OP
MikeofTulsa

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
i assume u have seen firefly if not watch lt that it is the best tv show ever, then the movie.. newish one is dark matter on syfy it's good..
Yep. Waiting on new episodes of dark matter.

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
Yep. Waiting on new episodes of dark matter.
ever seen fringe (old but it was good) stitchers it just started back, z nation ok, continuum just ened like last yr was ok, what about firefly and stranger things? u have kodi?

OP
MikeofTulsa

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
ever seen fringe (old but it was good) stitchers it just started back, z nation ok, continuum just ened like last yr was ok, what about firefly and stranger things? u have kodi?
I enjoyed fringe. Continuum was good. Not into the zombie stuff. Seen firefly. Just have Netflix hulu and cable

adulbrich

Lock up your daughters!
May 11, 2014
Ames, Iowa
Not a superhero show, but I loved "Stranger Things" on Netflix.

Super-cool scifi //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds