New set up !!!LOTS OF PICS!!!

photocrazy8
10+ year member

Probably doesn't like you
CA

Dropped in the two HC 2400's. I can only drop to 13.6 at full tilt with the 2500D at 1 ohm. I relocated the fuses to the firewall and on the wheel well. Organized it so the 1/0 is not all in a mess. the ring terminals on the 2400's are temp till i get more of the gold stinger ones. and also an orion 8004 and 4002 to come ( i think those are the amps). they will power 6 MB Quart Premium 6.5" compnents. Let me know what you think, andrew

thats alot of stuff for just 1 2500d to be dropping to 13.6

i know. i have been trying to find the weak link in my electrical (thats if i even have one at all). maybe my Iraggi is defective lol who knows

hooker audio any good.

the wire is very stiff and looks more like wire you would find in a house and very low thred count. i got it for free when i bought some stuff a while ago so decided to use it now lol

the wire is very stiff and looks more like wire you would find in a house and very low thred count. i got it for free when i bought some stuff a while ago so decided to use it now lol
Hmmm. Never mind my search for wire continues.

Those are some nice pictures. What are you some sort of photographer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

haha, as a matter of fact i am. going to books institute of photography soon. i still need to hear you 12 XXX.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.