new pioneer avic-n1 vs older 9400mp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bigrick31
10+ year member

Carpe Diem
Mid*Cal
hey ive been lookin at some new headunits the new pioner avic-n1 with the built in navogation and gauges and such looks pretty tight but just cuz it has a lot of fancy gadgets doesnt mean its the best player. so as far as i know the pioneer deh-9400mp is the best pioneer makes how does the cd player function of the avic-n1 compare to that of the 9400? if anyone has any experience or usefull info would be gretly appretiated. oh and if there is a player that will blow either of these out of the water let me know.

is the 75 better than the 94? i got a 65 right now i was under the impression that the 65 and 75 were just about the same except the 75 you can upload vids to

the 75 is better.

better features, better video and screen. t.v tuner. all that crap.

75 owns all. go to pioneer and look at the price. 75 is waymore

hold up we talkin about the deh-7500mp cuz that is only like $200 the 9400 is like $800 and what is that complete model on the 9600 cuz i cant find it on ebay i tried deh-9600mp and just plain 9600 and 960

I have said this for a long time, the Pioneer 9400 is AMAZING. In fact it is probably the only head unit I have ever seen or heard of that recieves so many outspoken RAVE reviews and Amazement by it's purchasers. It is probably the most sought after Head unit within a 2 year old timeframe, Ebay auctions go crazy for these things and for good reason. I have witnessed and heard identical testimony that the 9400 is almost too complicated and feature packed for even extremeley talented and veteran users. I have heard all the hype about Alpine etc before...that is common place and expected..The 9400 is a head unit people will be using in thier "AUDIO only" systems for years even after newer models come out. it is like old Fosgate amps or JL subs. a classic and....It's Like That! Trust me!!!

yep, pioneer has the upperhand in audio vs the other brands.

9400 is kinda ugly thats about it.

I saw it at GG but their board was messed so i couldnt demo it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.