New Kenwood KFC-w3012 subs....amp advice

Participant count
  • Participants list

rtull32

I have just got 2 Kenwood KFC-w3012 subs and am not sure what type of amp to get to push both of them...I do not want to spend a fortune on an amp seeing as I still need a box for them however I do not want some crappy amp that is going to burn up within the first month...any advice will be greatly appreciated thanks ahead of time

Why not get a crappy amp to match those crappy subs?

I used to have one, so I know.

If you want any type of info your going to want to post your subs specs, and your budget. Or you can do like the rest of us and just do some research.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I got it to work, I was plugging in the subwoofer while the amp had power. I unhooked the remote turn on lead, then all speakers plugged in, then...
First off, seems to me you have the specs backwards. Ignore peak, stick to RMS. Neither of them is going to do great at 60hz, that is really...
Thought I would update this thread… Couldn’t login over the weekend for some reason. Finally got the Kenwood installed last Friday… Had a little...
Try going into your settings and look for system sounds. You may be able to adjust it there. Or, you can go into your phone settings, look for...

About this thread

rtull32

rtull32
Midland, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
YoungBloodM50