New install Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jadams

CarAudio.com Newbie
NY
Hi guys, New to the forum.
It's been a long time since I installed any type of system. I have a 2013 honda pilot exl/nav. I disabled the active noise control and plan to install Polk MM series speakers in the doors and dash running off the stock unit. (I was told that Honda contracted with Alpine for the head unit)

I am going to install a single 12 with an amp. Planning on 4ga wire from the battery. Also using an NVX LOC for the amp. Does anyone know if I can grab signal from the existing amp/sub in the rear or should I get signal from the rear door speakers? I know it's not ideal but just looking for a improvement over stock crap. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.