New HiFonics, MB Quart, Maxxsonics Class D stuff any good?

here's an example of a amp being tested at 1 ohms

Ratings :

2500 @ 1 ohm

1200 @ 2 ohms

600 @ 4 ohms

----------

Testing :

Wired @ 1 ohm

1690 Watts

21.4 Amps

78.97 Volts

3.69 ohms Actual

here we know the actual ohm rise, not just guessing
Which amp is this?

Maxxonics will likely NEVER make an amp on par with the ZED's of the past. It is like comparing apples to oranges, but it should be stated that Hifonics as not been nearly as good since they became a Maxxsonics product. The MBQ DSC line is good, and if the BRZ line is on par, then it is a solid amp....yet still not the quality that the ZED's were

Oh, and if you are still considering Hifonics, I am happy with my amp as I think I only payed 140$ for it, but it likely only does about 1000-1100rms, and does not have great sq. It struggles on the low end as well. You get what you pay for.

I'm still leaning towards the DSC1500D MB Quart... I am also thinking about Audiopipe. I heard Exile amps is made by the people who left Phoenix Gold. A local dealer carries these amps. I'm still limited to about $225 or less if possible. I wish I had a credit card to stick a good amp on. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.