HIFONICS BXi2608D good amp ?

thats the older model to the bxi2610 and is a power hog. I would look into a dtr2200 or a used aq2200 before buying that

Likely does about 2200, will not sound great and does hog current...Both amps mentioned above are better amps, as are many others

lol all the people in here telling you "it won't sound good" and its a power hog... probably have never used em and go by what everyone else on here has heard from one person or another so they repeat it.. They are decent amps if you know what you are buying.. They will do about 2400-2500 watts cleanly.. don't listen to the 2200 watts guy he has never used one I would bet.. don't crank the gains set it up right.. the MAX ratings are useless so don't base anything on them..

the one guy has a 1508d which is not the same so he bases his assumptions on that.. for a SUB amp unless you have some sq/sql subs you won't here a difference in amps especially at 2500 watts!! any one that begs to differ is retarded as at about 2500 watts you can get around 140+db depending on setup

i think its going to do good for me im getting 4 subtilis 12s those are rated for 600 rms a piece and thats 2400 and im setting up this amp with 1/0 wire and a deka intimidator so i think it will perform good

when i set it up which wont be for a while cause im waiting for my subs

do i put it on output master or input slave wtf never heard of that

I might suggest looking for an audiopipe 3k for the price though.. just fyi.. but they are good amps.. aslong as you accept the fact they do a tad less than rated and don't try to do rated and then get pissed cause they burn a sub up cause you clipped it to hell

lol all the people in here telling you "it won't sound good" and its a power hog... probably have never used em and go by what everyone else on here has heard from one person or another so they repeat it.. They are decent amps if you know what you are buying.. They will do about 2400-2500 watts cleanly.. don't listen to the 2200 watts guy he has never used one I would bet.. don't crank the gains set it up right.. the MAX ratings are useless so don't base anything on them..
the one guy has a 1508d which is not the same so he bases his assumptions on that.. for a SUB amp unless you have some sq/sql subs you won't here a difference in amps especially at 2500 watts!! any one that begs to differ is retarded as at about 2500 watts you can get around 140+db depending on setup
Good reply

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.