New head unit not turning on

Participant count
  • Participants list

Russ130

CarAudio.com Newbie
I bought a pioneer avh-1300nex and install it to my 2010 Toyota Corolla. When I went to try it out it would not power on. I put the factory radio back in and still wouldn’t turn on. The factory radio was working perfectly fine before in the install. I checked the fuses and wiring and everything looks good. I tested the power and ground with a dmm and it testing at 12.6 V. Everything else in the car works but the radio any idea why ?

I bought a pioneer avh-1300nex and install it to my 2010 Toyota Corolla. When I went to try it out it would not power on. I put the factory radio back in and still wouldn’t turn on. The factory radio was working perfectly fine before in the install. I checked the fuses and wiring and everything looks good. I tested the power and ground with a dmm and it testing at 12.6 V. Everything else in the car works but the radio any idea why ?
Got to be a relay switch or is there a fuse on the back of the head unit?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.