New head unit not turning on

Russ130

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Aug 27, 2019
California
I bought a pioneer avh-1300nex and install it to my 2010 Toyota Corolla. When I went to try it out it would not power on. I put the factory radio back in and still wouldn’t turn on. The factory radio was working perfectly fine before in the install. I checked the fuses and wiring and everything looks good. I tested the power and ground with a dmm and it testing at 12.6 V. Everything else in the car works but the radio any idea why ?

Chronicbud

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jan 14, 2020
I bought a pioneer avh-1300nex and install it to my 2010 Toyota Corolla. When I went to try it out it would not power on. I put the factory radio back in and still wouldn’t turn on. The factory radio was working perfectly fine before in the install. I checked the fuses and wiring and everything looks good. I tested the power and ground with a dmm and it testing at 12.6 V. Everything else in the car works but the radio any idea why ?
Got to be a relay switch or is there a fuse on the back of the head unit?

Chronicbud

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jan 14, 2020
Would the relay affect any other parts of the car or just the radio?
Depends. Did anything else quit working? Im not sure on your car. It might have its own relay or i could be completely wrong lol. Not a pro. Just an idea

OP
Russ130

Russ130

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Aug 27, 2019
California
Everything else still works. It has 3 relays as far as I can see. Yes reading was at the head unit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds