New guy

Jack9713

Apr 25, 2018
Evansville, IN
Hello all I am a bass head from back in the day. I just sold my 2 mint JL 500/1v2 and 300/4v2 and cannot get enough of looking at buying new equipment. Got a soft spot in my heart for NIB old school Kicker and Rockford amps

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
All these Views and not one to Welcome you here on CA.Well welcome here and hope to learn from you.i myself am an old school amp collector of certain brands and a user as well.LOL..I guess you can call that an addiction:)

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
[quote name='Jack9713']Hello all I am a bass head from back in the day. I just sold my 2 mint JL 500/1v2 and 300/4v2 and cannot get enough of looking at buying new equipment. Got a soft spot in my heart for NIB old school Kicker and Rockford amps[/QUOTE]
u should see all the old stuff @Louisiana_CRX has idk about those amps be he could open a store with what he has..

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
[quote name='BOOMINGRANDPA']u should see all the old stuff @Louisiana_CRX has idk about those amps be he could open a store with what he has..[/QUOTE]

I just picked up another old Gem from him.Shipped in excellent condition/packed well and quickly, and gave me a great deal on it. Mean Machine 99.Excellent guy to deal with and very knowledgeable.Excellent communication as well

OP
J

Jack9713

Apr 25, 2018
Evansville, IN
Thanks! That’s awesome because I found caraudio.com from googling a specific item and it was one of his threads! How do I see what all he has available?

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
Thanks! That’s awesome because I found caraudio.com from googling a specific item and it was one of his threads! How do I see what all he has available?
You can always PM me when your on here Jack ..I still have a pretty massive collection ..I even have a couple of nib Kicker old school amps

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds