New Guy!

nigga, i was raised without a mother. My nigga ass father was a drunk, and a man whore who brought da bishes home every nite. I lost my virginity at age 7 from being raped by a line ass ho, who unfornately had a bad case of herpes. Luckily, i didn't catch it. Later on, i was shot in thigh with a shotgun loaded with rock salt by a drunk nigga who hated my guts. Now here i am, talkin **** to dumb niggas. I been tortured for a long time now nigga, i sell weed, and i hope to make an artist of myself by sellin music, to fund my car audio builds, nigga.
yeah i bet thats why you come on here and act like a online gangster to get some relief and you also have absolutely nothing else to do, no ***** to **** no people to chill with, your like a crackhead. how old are you ? i can gurantee you wont get anywhere with your music by the way you talk on here. selling weed ? are you serious ? thats what you want to do your whole life ? sell little dubs and think your gonna get somewhere. stop watching all those gangster movies and think reality. im not going to knock on you tho if your doing your thing. just know that your music is not gonna go anywhere and unless your dealing pounds and up your not going to get anywhere in the game. get off my thread if your not going to help you fake ass *****

yeah i bet thats why you come on here and act like a online gangster to get some relief and you also have absolutely nothing else to do, no ***** to **** no people to chill with, your like a crackhead. how old are you ? i can gurantee you wont get anywhere with your music by the way you talk on here. selling weed ? are you serious ? thats what you want to do your whole life ? sell little dubs and think your gonna get somewhere. stop watching all those gangster movies and think reality. im not going to knock on you tho if your doing your thing. just know that your music is not gonna go anywhere and unless your dealing pounds and up your not going to get anywhere in the game. get off my thread if your not going to help you fake ass *****
nigga, dis is my ol car which is my caprice, , and dis system, i bought sellin weed nigga. I bet i beatin harder than u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpbumLSYHnE&feature=player_embedded

yeah i bet thats why you come on here and act like a online gangster to get some relief and you also have absolutely nothing else to do, no ***** to **** no people to chill with, your like a crackhead. How old are you ? I can gurantee you wont get anywhere with your music by the way you talk on here. Selling weed ? Are you serious ? Thats what you want to do your whole life ? Sell little dubs and think your gonna get somewhere. Stop watching all those gangster movies and think reality. Im not going to knock on you tho if your doing your thing. Just know that your music is not gonna go anywhere and unless your dealing pounds and up your not going to get anywhere in the game. Get off my thread if your not going to help you fake ass *****
lol

ohhhh okay i see what your saying. thanks i'll post them up in a min!and nice im right in cheektowaga born and raised to
Cool man, Town of Tonawanda here. Moved a few months ago.

Sorry your thread went to ****, kids overran this forum long before I got here, and things haven't really changed. Either way I think $450 seems a bit high for that setup. I'm assuming that would be for the 2 speakers and box.. no amp or anything. I think you could find a box for your car for like $100 on the internet or something, and throw a couple subs in for another 100 and save yourself some cash. But, with money the way it is these days, I usually hold out for the best possible deal. Up to you though!

Michael

LS1 Performance Informationis that sub system a good deal ? i know someone else replied with a no already but im just trying to get some more opinions.
Listen fuckstick, I told you we aint registering on another fuckng forum to evaluate some setup for you. God damn you are a brick.
Listen man, beyond all the unnecessary crap spewed in this thread, which shouldn't have happened in the first place, that link you provide sends us to a forum where you have to register. No one is going to register, I promise... what you need to do copy and paste whatever thread you're trying to show us, and rehost the pics and

Just some friendly advice from a born and raised Buffaloian,

Good luck,

Michael
He doesn't get it.
ohhhh okay i see what your saying. thanks i'll post them up in a min!and nice im right in cheektowaga born and raised to
About fucking time.
see how the t-tops need to fit in. The guy is selling that setup for $450 plus shipping. what do ya's think ?http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y302/whatupwhatup/customsystem2.jpg' alt='customsystem2.jpg'>

customsystem.jpg
It looks nice and fits your criteria. A little on the high side for price since those are entry level subs. Don't expect competition level SPL, but it should perform well and put a smile on your face still.

It is really all about what you want. 90% of this forum will tell you it is crap because it is just sealed CVRs and the bassheads here have to have megawatts and bad hearing. I just wouldn't spend 450.

nigga, dis is my ol car which is my caprice, , and dis system, i bought sellin weed nigga. I bet i beatin harder than u.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpbumLSYHnE&feature=player_embedded
no **** your beating harder than me. i dont even have a system besides factory. I signed up to this forum so i can get some help and advice to get a system. you have a car thats about to break down with a nice system and i have a business and multiple cars. you tell me who's doing their thing smart ****ing guy

the guys willing to sell just the box for $200 plus shipping or would it be cheaper to just go to a shop and have them fab one up ?

mk- i hate them tonawanda cops!lol why'd you move, its mad nice here besides the winters

iamdeman i didnt know they were entry level subs. thought they were pretty good. do you know any real good subs for their price ?

nigga, i was raised without a mother. My nigga ass father was a drunk, and a man whore who brought da bishes home every nite. I lost my virginity at age 7 from being raped by a line ass ho, who unfornately had a bad case of herpes. Luckily, i didn't catch it. Later on, i was shot in thigh with a shotgun loaded with rock salt by a drunk nigga who hated my guts. Now here i am, talkin **** to dumb niggas. I been tortured for a long time now nigga, i sell weed, and i hope to make an artist of myself by sellin music, to fund my car audio builds, nigga.

Link to music?

no **** your beating harder than me. i dont even have a system besides factory. I signed up to this forum so i can get some help and advice to get a system. you have a car thats about to break down with a nice system and i have a business and multiple cars. you tell me who's doing their thing smart ****ing guy
That car is in great fuckin shape nigga. Don't let looks fool u, jus need a paint job and da back latch fixed.

Secondly, u have a business, and multiple cars? nigga, i gotz 7 cars at ma house, 3 of em have systems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

whatupwhatup

10+ year member
whatupwhatup
buffalo ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from