New Guy!

Eh they're just trolling in your thread, no big deal.

It seems like I have to register with that site just to see your original thread so I'm not doing that. As far as a custom box/speaker together to fit your application... I wouldn't pay more than $600 total to have someone build then pick & install the right subwoofer in the custom enclosure. Of course you'll need a deck and an amp and wires too.
LS1 Performance Information

is that sub system a good deal ? i know someone else replied with a no already but im just trying to get some more opinions.

Listen man, beyond all the unnecessary crap spewed in this thread, which shouldn't have happened in the first place, that link you provide sends us to a forum where you have to register. No one is going to register, I promise... what you need to do copy and paste whatever thread you're trying to show us, and rehost the pics and them in this thread. That's the only way you're going to get answers.

Just some friendly advice from a born and raised Buffaloian,

Good luck,

Michael

Listen man, beyond all the unnecessary crap spewed in this thread, which shouldn't have happened in the first place, that link you provide sends us to a forum where you have to register. No one is going to register, I promise... what you need to do copy and paste whatever thread you're trying to show us, and rehost the pics and them in this thread. That's the only way you're going to get answers.
Just some friendly advice from a born and raised Buffaloian,

Good luck,

Michael
ohhhh okay i see what your saying. thanks i'll post them up in a min!

and nice im right in cheektowaga born and raised to

see how the t-tops need to fit in. The guy is selling that setup for $450 plus shipping. what do ya's think ?

customsystem2.jpg

customsystem.jpg

if theres nobody that can do **** here than why the **** you talkin to me like you can do ****. **** you and your ****in help you piece of ****. i'll do what i want and say whatever the **** i want you little *****. im sure theres more people like Wingman that can care less about you **** heads and just help a brother out. and people like Wingman are what makes forums worth while and a nice place to be. so shut your ass up and get off my thread if you arent going to help. Thanks to the people that did help me out!
And yet another new guy is mad as fuck. This is why ca.com is great. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

And yet another new guy is mad as fuck. This is why ca.com is great. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
No its great because not everyones an aSs like you are. Theres some who really want and need the help.

yeah i did get mad cause i came here looking for help. not online gangsters that wont dare say anything remotely close to the **** they say in life. i bet you little *****es been bullied your whole lives and you come on here and do it to make yourselves feel better. on some real **** you *****es need to get a life. Dave your right, thats why i came on this forum so i can get some help for my system

yeah i did get mad cause i came here looking for help. not online gangsters that wont dare say anything remotely close to the **** they say in life. i bet you little *****es been bullied your whole lives and you come on here and do it to make yourselves feel better. on some real **** you *****es need to get a life. Dave your right, thats why i came on this forum so i can get some help for my system
nigga, i was raised without a mother. My nigga ass father was a drunk, and a man whore who brought da bishes home every nite. I lost my virginity at age 7 from being raped by a line ass ho, who unfornately had a bad case of herpes. Luckily, i didn't catch it. Later on, i was shot in thigh with a shotgun loaded with rock salt by a drunk nigga who hated my guts. Now here i am, talkin **** to dumb niggas. I been tortured for a long time now nigga, i sell weed, and i hope to make an artist of myself by sellin music, to fund my car audio builds, nigga.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

whatupwhatup

10+ year member
whatupwhatup
buffalo ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from