New Guy!

Eh they're just trolling in your thread, no big deal.

It seems like I have to register with that site just to see your original thread so I'm not doing that. As far as a custom box/speaker together to fit your application... I wouldn't pay more than $600 total to have someone build then pick & install the right subwoofer in the custom enclosure. Of course you'll need a deck and an amp and wires too.

But we love it anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nigga your ass would be gone for lying. Nothing worse than a Lying jackass who thinks he's better than everyone else, and has to take others peoples work and call it your own.
Dickhead its long over just shut up. Go read the other posts people now are finding out the truth. Piss off

Hey new guy,

We cannot evaluate a forum that does not allow guest viewing and I am not bothering with all that hassle. So this is the first warning to straighten your fucking act up if you ever plan to ask for help again. Now kindly download and rehost pics of whatever contraption you want opinions of and the collection of ******** here will be more than willing to oblige.

Hey new guy,
We cannot evaluate a forum that does not allow guest viewing and I am not bothering with all that hassle. So this is the first warning to straighten your fucking act up if you ever plan to ask for help again. Now kindly download and rehost pics of whatever contraption you want opinions of and the collection of ******** here will be more than willing to oblige.
if theres nobody that can do **** here than why the **** you talkin to me like you can do ****. **** you and your ****in help you piece of ****. i'll do what i want and say whatever the **** i want you little *****. im sure theres more people like Wingman that can care less about you **** heads and just help a brother out. and people like Wingman are what makes forums worth while and a nice place to be. so shut your ass up and get off my thread if you arent going to help. Thanks to the people that did help me out!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

whatupwhatup

10+ year member
whatupwhatup
buffalo ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from