new Fi popping

even though many people have already said this but i wanted to get it out. USE COMMON SENSE... You dont even have to know anything about car audio to know why its popping. You answered your on question "I gav3 it lik3 1500w's and dud3 1t wa5 h1tt1ng like 5o hard lik3 sss5s5s5o hard i m3an crazy hard but it was popping i never herd of dis before??//?question mark?///!!111one111"

use your brain next time.

it is a dual 2 ohm taking the final load down to .7. I dont have any tinsal slap because i pulled it out of the box and watched it. I think it was bottoming out. All of the gains are set right but then we turned it all the way up to see if it could take it. It took it all but that popping noise i didn't smell any coil.
Dumbass much?

You cannot go past the proper gain setting. Period! End of story, end of thread. You were clipping the amp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

ALL OF YOU WHO HAD A SMART COMMENT TO MAKE CAN KISS MY ASS. iF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN COME DOWN TO S.C. I NEVER WAS DOWNING THE COMPANY I JUST SAID IT WAS POPPING.

ALL OF YOU WHO HAD A SMART COMMENT TO MAKE CAN KISS MY ASS. iF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN COME DOWN TO S.C. I NEVER WAS DOWNING THE COMPANY I JUST SAID IT WAS POPPING.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif you asked a stupid questiong on a public forum......did you expect anything other than stupid answers?

2 ohm coils usually read 1.4 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Measured on a DMM, yea. In terms of T/S properties thats the same as just using the RE value though, but thats only when the driver is at a free state. Once it begins moving, impedance jumps all over the place.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.