Want to replace my subs

NightHawkFG
10+ year member

Don't Hate
Ok I currentlly have 2 Type-R 12's pushed by a MTX TA81001. the amplifier is over powering the 12 and i want to replace them with something better but m unable to decide, I need recommendations on a sub that can handle the power out pout of my amp. Its does 1741 watts @ 1 ohm.

RE MT 15 $400+shipping. (selling for a teammate)

he actually has 2, but hes considering an offer for one of them right now.

if you were willing to pay $$ im sure he would choose your money over trade. $800 for both +shipping

SI Mag 12" 2 of them

the ID maxes will work, but might not be what you are after

FI Q 12" 2 of them

Umm...

2 older series RE XXX

2 RE SEs

many more...

2 diamond d9

The Diamond D9's are a SQ sub huh. and how do that run

Every driver I listed is in that "SQ but gets loud" catagory. I think you would be pleased with the diamonds...I tell you I was when I heard them. The Mags are on the top of the list for good reasons however, so if you get on the group buy they are having you should be able to get teh 12's for less then 375 each.

yes a pair of mags can easily handle that power and a pair of 12" mags are $650 shipped in the group buy. also a dd 3512 would do well with that power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.