new Fi popping

Jesus, this was one of the funnier threads I have read in a while. Thank you to the retard of an OP! I lick ass though, just dont **** dic! I usually like to put strawberrys in my girls ass and have her **** on it and pretend its chocolate covered strawberrys. Good times................Good times!

dammitt boy.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

dammitt boy.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif exactly what i was thinking

Jesus, this was one of the funnier threads I have read in a while. Thank you to the retard of an OP! I lick ass though, just dont **** dic! I usually like to put strawberrys in my girls ass and have her **** on it and pretend its chocolate covered strawberrys. Good times................Good times!

Wow.

This r-tard should walk into oncoming traffic.

Now.

Oh, and if this little 17 year old boy wants to come to Ohio. I'll slap him across the face with my dick.

Then again, we all know r-tards are queers too... so he'd probably enjoy that.

nG

Wow.
This r-tard should walk into oncoming traffic.

Now.

Oh, and if this little 17 year old boy wants to come to Ohio. I'll slap him across the face with my dick.

Then again, we all know r-tards are queers too... so he'd probably enjoy that.

nG
NG dont waste ur time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.