New Eminem CD is online for free

Participant count
  • Participant list

nordr
10+ year member

Hey I don't know if you guys know this but I just figured it out, the New Eminem CD - The Eminem Show- is on the net. http://www.21century-mp3.com. The site is somewhat pesky with popups and such but hey it's worth the free CD. CD is good quality and the real thing (192kbs). You have to agree to all of the security warnings and such if you want the CD. Also the site puts a bunch of things in your favorite folder and resets your homepage... all easily changed back. Alright well enjoy.

yea thats kinda old news ive had that cd for 2 weeks now. but im sure that ppl will be happy to know where they can get it. i think that cd kicks ass. most of the songs bump pretty good too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.