New eD 13Av.2 pics ......

mo steel mo betta
didnt ya know? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Yeah, that's what I should have said. It would have made more sense. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Bit too much celebrating last night...

and mo ferrite, duh. 900oz mag ftw!
killin ups 1 woofer at a time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yeah, that's what I should have said. It would have made more sense. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Bit too much celebrating last night...
Chinese new year? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Chinese new year? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
...and I thought I was the only one celebrating Chinese new year! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Good thing is it lasts for 3 weeks. WOO HOO!!!

its really bland looking and that surround reminds me of audiobahn
x2, could they have made the cone uglier????? it's got the woven look of the old flatcones but the gloss finish and that logo make it look like ****

hopefully this thing performs like they've been saying it will, they've put too much time and emphasis on it to not

It definately resembles no audiobahn that I have seen. that's stretching way too much but I expect it with the eD haters here. I will say this though, from a few feet distance it looks bad-ass but when you look up close, the attention to detail leaves a little to be desired in all honesty. There are some glue globs showing around the perimeter of the surround and the dust cap looks kinda cheap up close. None of that should affect the sound and $300 shipped for this makes it more than tolerable. Those are just objective opinions from someone that is neither a fan or hater of the company. Should have it going this weekend and will report back about the sound.

its really bland looking and that surround reminds me of audiobahn

I agree with you about the cone. The fake carbon fiber look is cheap. It has lines through it that look out of place. I think the logo is better than many I have seen, no complaints there IMO but looks are subjective anyway. The extra glue around the outside and shiny, fake CF look are unattractive to me but I can't really fault it anywhere else on looks. I'l try to get some macro shots later. Anyway, for $300, I can live with it.

x2, could they have made the cone uglier????? it's got the woven look of the old flatcones but the gloss finish and that logo make it look like ****
hopefully this thing performs like they've been saying it will, they've put too much time and emphasis on it to not

well after owning a ED 11Ov.3 sub, i am sure this sub will deliver. its funny how people say the cone is ugly, the surround it too fat, the characteristics of a sub are there for a reason. the same reason the W7 has a huge surround, or other high end subs look weird.

if some people would do research on th sub and see why it looks that way, then things wouldnt look that bad.

just thought i'd share

I think the surround looks cool and is the best aesthetic feature of the sub. The cone is not pretty up close. The finish just looks a little cheap to me. However, this was the first shipment of them and I bet the looks of that part will improve with subsequent models. It would have looked better if it was just flat black but depending on how it sounds I don't give a sh!t about the finish of one part.

well after owning a ED 11Ov.3 sub, i am sure this sub will deliver. its funny how people say the cone is ugly, the surround it too fat, the characteristics of a sub are there for a reason. the same reason the W7 has a huge surround, or other high end subs look weird.
if some people would do research on th sub and see why it looks that way, then things wouldnt look that bad.

just thought i'd share

It definately resembles no audiobahn that I have seen. that's stretching way too much but I expect it with the eD haters here. I will say this though, from a few feet distance it looks bad-ass but when you look up close, the attention to detail leaves a little to be desired in all honesty. There are some glue globs showing around the perimeter of the surround and the dust cap looks kinda cheap up close. None of that should affect the sound and $300 shipped for this makes it more than tolerable. Those are just objective opinions from someone that is neither a fan or hater of the company. Should have it going this weekend and will report back about the sound.
I'm sure it is a capable unit.

i said THE SURROUND REMINDS ME OF AUDIOBAHN not the sub altogether..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.