New cab 7k

Equipment has to be available to the public x amount of days before finals for the equipment to be legal. Even with that crazy price it's still considered publicly available, despite not selling any.

It's pretty obvious that it's made to take advantage of USACi classing and only be available to team members.

You guys don't get it lol. The answer is in front of you and has been stated. Most of you wannabes probably don't even know what world finals even is.

I live in the state where some of the heaviest hitters from finals are from. Kurt is the one reposting this amp saying he is going to be running them at finals, and from what I gathered he had a big hand in making those amps happen. This is no CAB piece of shat Chinese cheap amp. This is equivalent or more to the ns2, but it's labeled as a 7k meaning it can be ran in the 7k class at finals... That advantage makes this amp twice as valuable as an ns2 because you cannot run an ns2 in the 7k class. It's what is called a "cheater amp". There is a cheater amp in the 3k class too, it's the crossfire amp. So you aren't paying $6k for a 7k amp. You are paying 6k for a 15-20k amp that can run in the 7k class!

Some of the big names in those classes are pushing to have the usaci change their classes to have clamped class. That means you would have to clamp 7k instead of just having an amp that calls itself a 7k but is really doing 20k like this amp will be doing. But until they change the classes they are going to take whatever advantage they can. They have the money to pay 6k for an amp so they will, not everyone else does, so that puts them at a huge advantage for finals, and it also gets people talking about it.

You guys are still over here with your ******* little heads spinning in circles.

Issue is there is no chance a amp of that size unless using a Brazilian topology can ever produce 20k or 15k. If amp in vid is tru amp at best its a 7k amp with a very cheap HS that will take longer to wire then it will actually work before it fails.

Issue is there is no chance a amp of that size unless using a Brazilian topology can ever produce 20k or 15k. If amp in vid is tru amp at best its a 7k amp with a very cheap HS that will take longer to wire then it will actually work before it fails.
Higher voltage?

Lower impedance?

It will last long enough for a burp.. lol i dont even know why i try, yall be trying to question every answer like your life depends on it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

How do you figure. That amp looks like a decent size. The sundown ns2 can do 18k+, the vital power 700.1 has done 11k+ on 12v system

It's rated at 2ohm, so you can imagine that at 1ohm it's already close to 12-14k. Raise the voltage and run it at .25 and I bet it produces through the roof

Ok so uses "Brazilian" topology. Last checked Tara and alike are making 50k - 100k+ rms rated amps at 1/3rd the price. 99.9% of users are not setup to run high voltage amps properly thus why so many blown Brazilians laying around.. Nothin special here my SD 8.8 has been dyno ran up to 12+k so the selling point of this is you can cheat at a comp till its outlawed? Just a failed attempt to become something in the audio world as they produce nothing that will on its own merits..

do you actually have proof of this or no
Ya Jared Gibson clapped 18k on his ns2 and the vital power 700.1 I have a picture of... for some reason nothing is happening when I go to upload a picture.. in my forsale thread the picture of the vital power doing 11k if u wanna check it out.

naipdMo.jpg

It's working now

Ok so uses "Brazilian" topology. Last checked Tara and alike are making 50k - 100k+ rms rated amps at 1/3rd the price. 99.9% of users are not setup to run high voltage amps properly thus why so many blown Brazilians laying around.. Nothin special here my SD 8.8 has been dyno ran up to 12+k so the selling point of this is you can cheat at a comp till its outlawed? Just a failed attempt to become something in the audio world as they produce nothing that will on its own merits..
No it doesn't use Brazilian topology. It's just a beast *** Korean amp that can be wired into the ground, like the ns2. Last I check you can't wire a Brazilian into the ground. It's just a big 14k Korean with its rating taken at 2ohm to pass as a 7k for comps because the rule is stupid. It was special made for a handful of competitors that are going to pay big bucks for it in order to pay off most the pallet, and then after final I bet they deal them off at a more normal price. You guys are missing the point here, I have to question intelligence. It is just for THIS finals.

The guys buying this amp have no problem paying out the wazoo for a cheater amp that will all but guarantee them a championship. They also have no problem making a big deal about it and bringing a bunch of attention to it because they want a fair clamped class in the future. The same guys running these amps are the same guys that would be top contenders in a clamped class as well. The way the usaci does the classes right now makes no logical sense, and they are proving that in a big way. It only makes sense to have a clamped class where power rating is a factor.

I figured that was something that happened 15-20 years ago not still today, but good to know lol makes a lot more sense i have no understanding of usaci rules

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.