New box.

I may try my memphis at 1 ohm on a burp and see if it goes protect, it probably will though we (DCTC & myself) where using his smd distortion detector and it kept sending my amp into protect for some reason.
use my 3k?

[quote name='goingdef']I'm going to see if my wife can get that day off you know about what time by chance, if she can't I may try to see if I can ride in with Jaydubb. I will just have to see.[/QUOTE]

12pm-5. ill prbly leave as soon as i get my trophy and go eat with brandon and the crew. as long as we dont get kicked out of wendy's again @murph; @JayDubb757; lol

I should be there, might run this awesome box, but for real I am taking it back to the builder I REALLY want to ask WTF?

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

and he's about three minutes from my house! so it's not a problem!

can we do it the morning of the show so i can see it lol or the next day.
sure can, this thing was costly and the carpet I ripped off was just terrible and once I got it off what was under it was scary! I would love to hear his explanation of this abomination before GOD!

sure can, this thing was costly and the carpet I ripped off was just terrible and once I got it off what was under it was scary! I would love to hear his explanation of this abomination before GOD!
lol i might get to the show SUPER early to switch boxes ... i cant wait to put it in man im wiggin

lol i might get to the show SUPER early to switch boxes ... i cant wait to put it in man im wiggin
man I really am jelly he's got that thing tight the inside looks like one continuous piece of material, I was saying if mine comes out like that I might paint the inside and run a thick plex window the thing looks bomb proof and loud!

man I really am jelly he's got that thing tight the inside looks like one continuous piece of material, I was saying if mine comes out like that I might paint the inside and run a thick plex window the thing looks bomb proof and loud!
i cant wait to see it. i used to do some really good **** but when it came down to it i was worn the f out from doing it for everyone in town. for the spl box i will go MIA for a while lol

i cant wait to see it. i used to do some really good **** but when it came down to it i was worn the f out from doing it for everyone in town. for the spl box i will go MIA for a while lol
well I used to do a few here and there but when I looked over his man just knowing how to measure and cut is not the end of wood working and I see that now, on the for real jay really is an artist when it comes to wood I will swap alt's for him till hell freezes for him to turn out my boxes and his alt is tough I can do really good automotive work but I don't care for it all that much on cars where everything has to be hard but I have already agreed to dive into his again and we don't even have a build date or design for me yet, but like you and after seeing what I saw today man I can't wait!

well I used to do a few here and there but when I looked over his man just knowing how to measure and cut is not the end of wood working and I see that now, on the for real jay really is an artist when it comes to wood I will swap alt's for him till hell freezes for him to turn out my boxes and his alt is tough I can do really good automotive work but I don't care for it all that much on cars where everything has to be hard but I have already agreed to dive into his again and we don't even have a build date or design for me yet, but like you and after seeing what I saw today man I can't wait!
ill design it for you

yea maybe, I don't know what I want to do with it atm, all I'm sure of is this pre-fab is tuned at an annoying hz way too high sounds like shit, loud butt crappy!

[quote name='CAT MAN']12pm-5. ill prbly leave as soon as i get my trophy and go eat with brandon and the crew. as long as we dont get kicked out of wendy's again @murph; @JayDubb757; lol[/QUOTE]

Funny shit and it took them an hour to get us our food...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.