New box.

the brace bro i was hoping threaded rod. cause you just shot what used to be 3.4 cubes to 3.2 :/ looks good tho.

I said I would do dowel rod, but your design didn't allow for that......and that brace is not .2 worth of displacement.

2je78l3.jpg

2luz0w4.jpg

am3z47.jpg

I dont see why you didnt build it yourself if youre such a ****in awesome designer and know so much
moved and sold my tools for moving expenses because it wasnt worth having the same building up here. wasnt worth my time there. and im pretty sure i will upset alot of people with my new build so im glad your jimmies are rustled now instead of later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Okay, I keep learning and keep asking questions. I am abandoning the replacement of the stock sub. Too many variables. I'm now considering a...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date