new box

Do you have a copy of the box design? That will make a huge difference in what I would recommend.
that is good point.

waht is bothering me though is whatever airspace he is worried about losing going to 3/4 he could also lose by having to use bracing due to the 1/2 mdf

i will wait for the design though

that is good point.
waht is bothering me though is whatever airspace he is worried about losing going to 3/4 he could also lose by having to use bracing due to the 1/2 mdf

i will wait for the design though
True. Overall, you wont gain a lot of space simply by going from 1/2" to 3/4" material. But, if the design of the box will allow, you may need very little, or even no bracing at all.

im looking at something like this for two tens

i think the mounting depth is about 5.5"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.