New Audiobahn Immortal series subs?

Audiobahn is good and get loud they are straight SPL subs. They get loud and that is it. They are not sQ in anyway. And one more question where can u find an immoral sub for $200.

Audiobahn is good and get loud they are straight SPL subs. They get loud and that is it. They are not sQ in anyway. And one more question where can u find an immoral sub for $200.
you can get the 15 immortal with full warranty for 179. Im bout to pick up a couple of them.

u can get them from cardiscountstreroes.com they the 12 for 139.99. I am trying to get my gurl to buy me one.
Yea but they only sell the 15 with quad voice coils, and i dont think i could run 2 of those off my MTX 1501D :thumbsdow

Yeah...once you hit 1601 watts...they blow... :p
Is that 1601 dirty watts or clean watts ? True or false power ? Come on man, be specific.

- Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.