New Audio Shopper - Need Amp advice

dual 8 tline box you mentioned. Where could i shop for this.
its a custom box that he can build and ship to you. Majority of the pre-built boxes online are absolute complete garbage. Custom enclosure is the way to go if you want great sound.

If 15h X 37w x 35d is the trunk space you are willing to give up, then you should do a single 18" or the smaller subs in a T-line box because that shallow mount pioneer 10 ain't gonna do sh*t with you big car. Plus pioneer subwoofers are near bottom of the barrel on the market.

Box is what makes or breaks your whole subwoofer setup, always go custom box or else you'll be disappointed with those cheap Chinese built pre-mades.

its a custom box that he can build and ship to you. Majority of the pre-built boxes online are absolute complete garbage. Custom enclosure is the way to go if you want great sound.
If 15h X 37w x 35d is the trunk space you are willing to give up, then you should do a single 18" or the smaller subs in a T-line box because that shallow mount pioneer 10 ain't gonna do sh*t with you big car. Plus pioneer subwoofers are near bottom of the barrel on the market.

Box is what makes or breaks your whole subwoofer setup, always go custom box or else you'll be disappointed with those cheap Chinese built pre-mades.
thanks for the good recommendation. What are pro's and cons between 1 18" and 2 smaller ones like 8"

thanks for the good recommendation. What are pro's and cons between 1 18" and 2 smaller ones like 8"
18 ported will be louder due to cone area but the two 8s in a T-line enclosure which is a special type of enclosure that'll get pretty loud with good range and retain some space. For your music range i'd say the t-line enclosure would work well since it'll play the upper notes better. Sizes dont mean much other than just more air movement due to cone area along with enclosure requirements. Enclosure type, size and tuning will determine how good your sub sounds, not the sub size.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.